Refund and Cancellation policy
- What is this Return and Exchange Policy?
- Terms of Return and Exchange
|Product Category||Return Period|
|Stole||7 days from the date of delivery – as long as the product is unused and the price tags are intact|
3.1. If the User is dissatisfied with the purchased Product received from D&J, or in the event where there are defects and deficiencies in the Product (attributable to, and accepted by D&J after due verification at its sole discretion), a User may initiate a request for exchanging the Product on the Platforms. The User shall initiate such requests for a return not later than (a) 7 (seven) days from the date on which he/she received the delivery of the Product.
There are no provisions of returning the goods until it has been delivered in a damaged form. If the buyer doesn’t like the product after the delivery, he/she may ask for only exchange according to our exchange policy. The delivery charges for both articles for the same shall be borne by the user.
While raising a request for exchange on the Platforms, the User will be required to produce a copy of the original invoice at the time of placing a request for return or exchange of Products. The User shall ensure that the Product(s) being returned comply with the conditions set out under this Return and Exchange Policy and are, among other conditions, unused, unwashed, with price tags intact, all packaging material undamaged and unused. Such returned Product(s) should not carry stains, sweat, detergent, or body odor. D&J reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Exchange Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice on the User.
3.3. If a User has purchased Products which form a part of a package of other Products, or if the Product forms a part of a promotional package (collectively, the “Bundled Package”), the User shall be required to return all the Products that form a part of the Bundled Package for D&J to process exchange. For illustrative purposes, if the User has purchased a shirt and a pair of pants as 1 (one) Product in a promotional package, the User will be required to return both the shirt and the pair of pants and will not be permitted to return either only the shirt or only the pair of pants from the Bundled Package.
3.4. Return of or exchange for purchased Products shall not be entertained by D&J if:
- 4.1. The Product has been used for reasons apart from checking fit and comfort. If D&J is satisfied that the Product has been used for reasons apart from checking fit and comfort, D&J shall reserve the right to reject the return of the Product;
- 4.2. The Product has been washed;
- 4.3. The price tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the User;
- 4.4. The serial number/IMEI number/bar code of the Product, as applicable, does not match D&J’s records;
- 4.5. The accessories delivered with the Product (such as chargers, earphones, user manuals, etc) are not returned along with the Product, in an undamaged condition;
- 4.6. There are any dents, scratches, tears or any other damage to the Products or any part thereof;
- 4.7. In the case of electronics, if the Products sought to be returned are not sealed in the poly jiffy bag provided by D&J;
- 4.8. The gifts accompanying the purchased Product have not been returned, or upon being returned, show signs of being used, washed, or defect; or
- 4.9. D&J is satisfied that the Product has been rendered defective or unusable.
3.6. D&J shall initiate a process of exchange of the money paid by the User towards purchase of a Product, if upon conducting quality checks, it is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a exchange. It is further clarified that the D&J shall not be required to make any exchange in respect of any Product that it deems ineligible for a exchange based on such quality checks.
3.8. It is expressly clarified that the exchange entitled to by a User shall not include money paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by D&J after due verification at its sole discretion).
3.9. D&J shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User apprised of the status of exchange through updates shared on the User’s registered mobile number and email address. D&J disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User apprised of the status of the exchange.
3.10. In the event a User returns a Product that is not accompanied by the accessories, gifts or other items originally bundled with such Product, D&J shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to (i) (a) refuse to accept the return of such Product, or (b) process any exchange thereof, or (ii) deduct the amount payable in respect of such items from the amount of exchange such User is entitled to.
3.14. In the event where the User claims to have self-shipped the Product under the exchange procedure and D&J does not receive the returned Product or the package containing such Product is empty, the User shall be required to submit the ‘proof of delivery’ received from the courier/postal agency to D&J to prove his/her claim of return of Products through self-shipment to D&J. It is specifically clarified that any exchanges or exchange shall be processed by D&J only upon it receiving the returned Products and concluding required quality checks or receiving the ‘proof of delivery’ from the User, as the case may be. Any return parcel by the user will be video- graphed while opening at our end so that the contents of the parcel and their condition will be clearly recorded.